Our adventure park is constructed according to ERCA and ÖIRC guidelines and certified to the standard 15567-2.
Climb high, feel safe!
- Every tree has been controlled by a tree appraiser.
- The rental safety equipment has been entirely renewed in 2009 and guarantees the highest safety standard.
- All the safety-related parts and equipments are being inspected regularly by competent personnel.
- We always disinfect and clean the helmets.
- An experienced team of professional mountain guides and adventure park trainers with a special training in this sector ensures your safety and your best possible supervision.
- After the obligatory instructions by the trainer and only if you are wearing our equipment (harness, helmet, via ferrata set and pulley) you can master indipendently the courses of your choice.
The via-ferrata principle: A steel cable accompanies you along the entire route.
With the via-ferrata set (2 carabiners) you are connected to the steel cable the entire time. When moving on to another steel cable, take off only one carabiner and hook it in the next steel cable.
As soon as the first carabiner is attached, the second one can be taken off and hooked in the next steel cable. This way you will be secured with rope and carabiner all the time.
SAFE-LINK SSB by Bornack:
The intelligent and safe solution: the system recognises the right attachment point and controls that one carabiner is hooked in all the time.
The substantial benefits are the following:
- At least one carabiner is always hooked in the steel cable.
- The carabiners can only be affixed to attachment points.
- A disruption from the permanent attachment is impossible. Only with force or special tools or in case of flaw it is feasible to disrupt the safety system.
- Connection to the safety harness: the band loop and anchor knot (length according to body height) permit variable adjustment of the SSB.